Welcome

The sun hugs the earth and this is what comes of it...Pure beauty and grace.
This blog was mostly to get all the things I liked from the virtual world to a safe place where I could view them as long as I liked and never lose them in the hassle that has become my computer and all my other storage spaces. This will be kind of an iCloud for me and all of you who stumble upon this blog, may it be by accident or something else but I think mostly by accident :). This blog is young, very young. It was born two days ago but was thought of and yearned for more than a year ago. So yeah! Happy second day my beautiful plain blog that will soon grow (I hope!) into something interesting and fun. So to all my readers (I there are any) welcome to Northern Borealia!



Your blogger extraordinaire - ali xox

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire